Registered Charity Number 1089987
Groundswell's mission is to support people with experience of homelessness to create solutions to homelessness; because people have the right to be involved in decisions that affect their lives. They achieve this through:
- Progression - developing and supporting a workforce with experience of homelessness to progress in their own lives.
- Good health - delivering person led innovative health services to ensure people can access the health care they need whilst homeless.
- Creating change - using the views and experiences of people who have been homeless to challenge policy and change practice, for a more equal and inclusive society.
Do you love what Groundswell do? You can find out more, get in touch, or make a donation here:
More about Groundswell
Groundswell has four key beliefs running through the organisation.
- The whole community benefits when we effectively tackle homelessness and social exclusion.
- We believe in people. People are society’s most valuable resource, and everyone has the capacity to make a contribution.
- There is no “them” and “us” – only us. Groundswell brings everyone together to create genuine solutions to homelessness.
- Participation works. Supporting people to participate creates more effective services and policy – and crucially enables people to move out of homelessness.